The last sculpture I made was a "happy dog - tell-tail" wire sculpture. I over worked the piece and then took the head, ears, neck, and front paws off. They were laying on my work table and begging me to do something with them. All the parts were still wired together as one piece. I looked around my work space and found a black piece of foam board. The foam board has some nicely placed clear packing tape on it. I decided the metallic wire piece might look nice on the black foam board especially with the reflective clear packing tape. I used clear push pins to attach it and voila! "Dog Star - Sirius" is discovered.