I have had problems with these headstand sculptures falling. I have to work on each piece separately and also with them as a unit tweeking them here and there. And sometimes they fall breaking arms, and necks. It is very irritating. Today I figured out a way to work on them individually and as a group and still be able to move them around. I stuck tooth picks in their heads and glued them firmly with hot sticky glue.
Then I took a styrofoam ice chest and stick the toothpicks into the styrofoam. This allows me to work with the positioning of the three pieces.
Now I can play with the placement of the three headstands. Below are a few trials but none that I like.
I will continue to post the progress of this project. To receive the post by email go to the very end of my website blog.