I pruned his shoulders back again. I would like to have plenty of space to create arm movement and the energy created by the music with the baling wire and wire cloth.
Cutting down the shoulders for a second time.
Pruning his left shoulder
I have also decided to cut the armature on the left side of his face leaving room to create volum and movement with the wire.
And a little facial reconstruction.
There was a piece of armature that the violin bumped on his chest, I cut it so I can have more room to maneuver the violin.
I will live with it over night and see if I need to prune a little more in the morning.